This map depicts the Syrian refugee crisis in numbers, and the impact that it has on its neighbouring countries, such as Turkey, Lebanon or Jordan. Key figures on the host countries are also included, including a reference to the geographical distribution of the refugees in the hosting country.
- The MENA NWFZ: 44 Years Old Dream… Postponed Again
- Regionalism and Beyond: Mapping Regional and International Organizations in the MENA
- The Regional Dimension of the Arab-Israeli Conflict
- Signatories to Multilateral Arms Control Treaties and Agreements
- Islamist Parties Performance in Elections Since 2011
Leave A Comment